Be a leader and not a Boss.
A Boss drives his men while,
A Leader inspires them
The Boss depends on authority whereas,
The Leader depends on goodwill.
The Boss evokes fear while
The Leader radiates Love.
The Boss says “I” but,
The Leader says “We”.
The Boss shows who is wrong whereas,
The Leader shows what is wrong.
The Boss knows how it is done but,
The Leader shows how to do it.
The Boss demands respect whereas,
The Leader commands respect.
BE A LEADER AND NOT A BOSS!
Kizzu Lyon BaBa
Body odour is a natural smell of Someone’s body especially when it is
unpleasant. Body odour is never pleasant. Many people with body odour are unaware that they smell. Scientific research has shown that some people cannot detect it because sweat itself does not smell, but it is a wonderful culture of bacteria that lives on our skin. The bacteria break down sweat into aromatic fatty acid which produces the unpleasant smell.
THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE BODY ODOUR.
1. IMPROPER BATHING: When you don’t take your bath properly, sometimes, some people say they didn’t wash their body well especially their armpits, because there is not enough water. When this is done repeatedly it can cause body odour.
2. BODY SPRAY: Different body spray or perfume can cause body odour when you spray excessive body spray and sweat after that, your body will smell and will definitely lead to body odour.
3. DIRTY CLOTHES: Wearing of different dirty clothes or linen can make your body smell and it will lead to body odour.
4. SKIN IRRIGATION: some skin disease and irritation smell offensively and when it is not medically taken care of, it can lead to body odour.
WAYS BODY ODOUR CAN BE REDUCED AND TREATED
1. Washing with soap daily, particularly your armpits, groin and feet where there are many sweat glands.
2. The use of antiperspirants, roll-on, and deodorant should be a routine.
3. Fresh clothes should be worn everyday.
4. Take your bath properly at least twice a day.
My soul is desolate and my heart is filled with bitterness.
They laugh at me, as I swing to and fro in utter foolishness
All because I never asked for him.
I had never thought of him, as superior neither considered him important
Now I wait in despair, for he dwells not in me though I have searched far and wide.
I make my steps
As though I know
But find that I am blank with none to help
I work my self to death with strength
For he must must come and take his place.
Then shall they beckon to me with great respect and recognition as one of them that see, know and is worthy to be among the nobles.
Kizzu Lyon BaBa
Never leave till tomorrow what you can do today
I tell you, that is procrastination
It could be dangerous
Opportunity knocks only but once
So grab it with both hands when it comes your way
Once lost, it crosses not your path again
Opportunity is like hot iron
Which you must strike to the shape you like
Only when the iron is hot
So never intentionally push today’s task till another day
For another day may never come
Procrastination, my dear, is a lazy man’s apology.
Don’t indulge in it.
Kizzu Lyon BaBa